Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What I'm Thankful for this year..





As we sat at dinner last night I listening to my husband in a stunned silence as he told me that he was going to post a thread on his car-guy sight about what he was thankful for this year. And it was going to be a photograph of me and our little guy. I can't quite figure out what stunned me because I know he puts us first and foremost in everything. I guess it made me think about myself and my priorities. And for the first time in days instead of worrying about finances or which mac-n-cheese recipe to make, what to do to entertain H. that day, etc, etc, etc, I remembered the real reason for the Thanksgiving Day. All of my anxious energy gave way to the biggest smile on my face and I know that no matter what happens that day it will surely be the best in my life!

I hope you are all blessed with good company and smiling family this weekend. You are in my heart- Happy Thanksgiving!! -Jess